Friday, January 2, 2009

Playlist of early January

- 黑白 - Khalil Fong => Okay, I don't have to mention anymore how much I adore this guy...

- 不潮不用花錢 - JJ Lin => Upbeat song that reminds of me of some American songs that I cant name. Anyway, I like it.

- 西太后 - Eric Suen => I usually like chink-out type of music and I've never heard Eric sing this type of song so I'm a bit surprised.

**
- Just saw the very badly edited/cut version of Chik Chak from TVB. I wanted to write how furious I was regarding those cuts but I managed to find [hopefully] the uncut version; so I'll see.

- No matter how many times I watch this clip, I'm still touched. Touched by their friendship, touched by CR's support for him, touched that he's finally getting his long due recognition...All the best for 2009! :)



***
- Oh wow, tomorrow is the JSG Awards too...I expect to see Raymond Lam, Linda Chung, Bosco Wong, Myolie Wu and Wong Cho Lam getting a little something...wanna bet?

1 comment:

p.w. said...

my one comment is... whoa, crazy hair.