Saturday, September 17, 2011

Recent purchases


Before the closing of Metro Video, I managed to snatch this last available set of To Catch The Uncatchable, which is one of my favorite post-millenium TVB drama. I even love its unconventional ending for such a comedic series.

Next is the boxset of K-drama Secret Garden, the one drama that gave me serious withdrawal symptoms earlier this year. I bought this set from Amazon and it was actually affordable, at least it cost me less than any True Blood boxset…:p

2 comments:

p.w. said...

i didn't know metro video was closing, until i passed by there yesterday, and saw that the shop was gone... it's nice that you found something to get there.

Yih said...

Yeah, it closed at the end of august...I'm a bit sad that there is a place less to shop for DVDs now...