Monday, December 24, 2007

My top 10 Chinese songs of 2007

It’s time to do a recap of the year 2007. First, it will be my top 10 Chinese songs of the year and I’m pretty sure that it will not be the same list with any award ceremony. Oh well…not in particular order…

我懷念的 – 孫燕姿 --- Album: 逆光

Mi – 鄭秀文 --- Album: Show Mi 2007 演唱會

殺手 – 林俊傑 --- Album: 西界

山歌 – 側田 & 吳雨霏 --- Album: In Control

鍾無艷 – 謝安琪 --- Album: 3/8

Love Song – 方大同 --- Album: 未来

仍未解決 – 陳思祺 --- Album: Perfect Disorder

酷愛 – 張敬軒 --- Album: 酷愛

青花瓷 – 周杰倫 --- Album: 我很忙

第三身 – 麥浚龍 & 何韻詩 --- Album: Chapel of Dawn

* All pics from Yesasia

5 comments:

p.w. said...

it's great that you put youtube links, since i know none of the songs. out of curiosity (and boredom), i watched all ten.

i liked the more upbeat songs (such as sammi cheng and jj lin) rather than the ballads (i find those a bit boring, sorry!). out of your list, my favourite video was the juno mak & denise ho; visually interesting and the song is not bad (i liked the contrasting guy/girl vocals).

do you have all the albums? i am wondering if you could lend me those three for a listen...?

(is that a new look for sammi cheng? i barely recognised her in that video...)

Yih said...

hey, p.w.,

no, i don't have the albums...i have the individual songs if you're interested :D

i couldn't recognize sammi too when I saw the video!

p.w. said...

nah, it's okay. i prefer to listen to whole albums.

by the way, you inspired me to make my own list.

Elisoil said...

2ish someone could help me with a particular song I liked so much in 2007

Elisoil said...

It was a Female Chinese artiste and the song was lovely. I can mime it though