Saturday, December 8, 2007

TVB Dramas 2008

I got this thing called TVB Corporate and Programme Information 2008 today so why not scan it and put it here?...










There are only 2 dramas that I want to watch from the list:

- The Seventh Day
Reasons: I enjoyed Under The Canopy of Love last year and I already know that The Seventh Day borrowed some ideas from the Korean movie A Moment To Remember therefore I want to see how many Korean references I can spot this time. Haha...

- The Four (what an original title, TVB!)
Reasons: The reunion of the Raymond Lam, Ron Ng, Sammul Chan and Kenneth Ma.

Looks like there will be lots of sequels, which I generally think it's a bad idea...I would watch The Gentle Crackdown II if it was acted by the original cast and also Forensic Heroes II if Charmaine Sheh was not included...Oh well...

3 comments:

p.w. said...

wow, so many sequels... is that an actual sequel to heart of greed? or is it just the same cast with a different story?

i'll end up watching most of the sequels, if fairchild plays them eventually: survivor's law, war of in-laws, forensic heroes. and maybe the seventh day as well.

Yih said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Yih said...

about heart of greed 2, it should be the same cast with a different story focusing on mooncake business this time...nothing confirmed yet though :p