Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Happy Birthday to me!

OMG, I'm turning 29 today, one more year before hitting the big 3-0, embracing spinsterhood!!! Anyway, I can always daydream the following gentlemen offering cakes and flowers today...haha!

Jay Chou looking kinda unwilling...:p

Jo In Sung oppa!

Jang Geun Seok

Song Joong Ki

Kim Bum and flowers, how cute!

Jo Hyun Jae

Hyun Bin, see you in 2 years!

Rain

I'll be happy to get a rice cooker from Khalil Fong


All jokes aside, this above is my real birthday cake, which I devoured 3 days ago. It doesn't look appetizing from the pic but it was yummy!

* I spent half the day looking for the pics above just to prove how loser I am...Oh well, happy birthday to me and to Im Joo Hwan too, who is also turning 29 today and who just left yesterday to fulfill his military duties. Another one gone…

4 comments:

p.w. said...

happy birthday, dear cousin! hope you've had a great day.

that cake was quite delicious... thanks for sharing!

pethi said...

original site d7f64z0s11 louis vuitton replica handbags replica bags and watches replica bags toronto hermes fake r7r89b0j91 replica bags qatar replica bags aaa quality gucci fake r4d41q3w15 replica bags vancouver

mcthanne said...

q6f28g7r64 z9p44q7f64 i3e23n9z62 x7p94v5m60 u4z32l6q69 b0i14q0n58

Anonymous said...

شركة تنظيف
تنظيف منازل