Sunday, November 18, 2007

TVB 40th Anniversary Awards

Although I don’t watch TVB series that often now, however I will watch the annual award show. I’m not going to talk about the winners or if they deserve or not since I didn’t watch much this year and it’s expected to see Heart of Greed sweep the major awards anyway. I just want to talk about the show itself. Before, TVB anniversary celebration had their artists performing and stuff with the awards in one show and it was actually more entertaining and more “alive”. Now with the award show on its own, it’s really boring and the atmosphere is “dead” as everyone looked bored and unattached. This year as usual, it’s messy, it’s rushed (the presenters didn’t have time to finish what they want to say and the winners were rushed to finish their speeches). Bah...

Congratulations to all winners!

The most touching moment of the show...

No comments: