Thursday, April 17, 2008

Behavior of a fan

I used to think that those fans who buy multiple versions of the same album a bit too obsessive and irrational. I never supported that because I think I should not spoil and approve the record companies’ method to rip off fans’ money. It’s basically the same songs in the CD maybe with an extra song, bonus MV DVD and some unnecessary goodies. Why bother? Hey, I did buy a third version of an album (didn’t buy the first nor the second version, thank God!) with milk candies as extra goodies (roll eyes~). But voila today, I’m eating my own words by buying Khalil Fong’s 2nd version of Wonderland, same CD with a bonus DVD including 3 MVs and 4 live performances in Taiwan. Why buying it when the clips can be found in Youtube as well? Hmmm…it’s my Taurus possessive nature, I want to own it…but I’m cussing at Warner inside my heart.

Proof that I do have 2 versions of the same album...

* Warner HK, I’ll forgive you if you will release Khalil’s concert in DVD, if not, ___ you!

1 comment:

p.w. said...

damn those record companies who rip off fans...

at least, the video clips are in better quality on the dvd than on youtube. so perhaps the purchase is worth it?