Thursday, June 12, 2008

Remaining unfinished...

Is my love for Korean dramas dying or what? I started 2 dramas starring male leads that I'm fond of but for some reasons I just don't have the motivation to go beyond 2 episodes. I'm suddenly very afraid of watching Korean dramas because the episode length is getting scarier…75 minutes for an episode…errr…

- Who Are You? => I like Yoon Kye Sang and his character is a blast from what I've seen BUT I find Go Ah Ra’s character very annoying. The story is unusual but still...


- Why Did You Come To My House => I like Kim Ji Hoon, he has a lot chemistry with Lee So Yeon and they should be a fun bickering couple to watch but I'm smelling some dramatic twist of events coming up later. I don't buy Kim Ji Hoon and Oh Yoon Ah as a couple in love in the beginning; they look like a noona taking care of a little brother instead.

** Meanwhile, I'm starting to get hooked on a drama, which I'm not revealing its title now, that is still airing. I made a BIG mistake for starting it and then having to crave for new episode every week. I told myself not to be crazy anymore since I had that experience with My Girl and now I'm repeating the same mistake again. Sigh…

No comments: