Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Playlist of early October

I probably won't update this dead blog for at least 2 weeks so I better post this now...

- 十字架 - Kay Tse => Probably not a plug from the Binary album but I really like the whole feel of the song, beautiful song and good performance from Kay.

- 粒粒皆辛苦 - Fama feat. Caffeine Park (?) => I really like the lyrics of that song and I think I get and appreciate the lyrics more as I age.

- 破氣球 (When I Fall In Love) - Vitas Lu => My recent discovery, heard about him for awhile but finally listening his songs now. I didn't like everything at first but it grows on me so is this song.

- 稻香 - Jay Chou => Nothing special when I heard it but I appreciate its simpleness after a while, I preordered my copy of his latest album!

PS. 9 months has passed and I cannot really name 10 award deserving hit songs this year (award deserving hit songs doesn't mean my personal favorites), so it's been a bad year so far...

No comments: