Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Before They Were Famous...

I always wanted to make a post about this topic, but digging clips is pretty time consuming but I had fun searching these treasures...Long live Youtube and Tudou!!!

TVB young talents:

Raymond Lam in At The Threshold of An Era (1999-2000). One of his well known 'extra' role...



Ron Ng in Golden Faith (2002). I really didn't remember him in that drama and you'll probably miss him in this clip since he didn't have a close-up...



Kenneth Ma in A Step Into The Past (2001). I wouldn't know that he appeared in this drama if I didn't wiki him...



Bosco Wong in The Awakening Story (2000). I actually remember his 'extra' role in this drama!



Prepare to spit water watching this:



Others:

Jay Chou in 1998, hard to imagine him with the Aaron Kwok hairstyle...



Dayo Wong in 1987...classic!



Khalil Fong in 2005, it wasn't that long ago but you'll see a long haired Khalil without his trademark huge frame glasses!

1 comment:

p.w. said...

oh wow, these clips were so funny!

that was definitely a 'spit rice' moment...