Saturday, November 1, 2008

Playlist of early November

- 單身旅行 - Myolie Wu => I thought that she will follow the jade girl path like most of her colleagues from TVB but it's a good little surprise here. It's a cool song that proves that she's a capable singer.

- 如果愛 - Khalil Fong => Soulboy is back again with a new album in December (hopefully!), it's still his usual soothing song about love but interestingly, he co-wrote the lyrics with Vivian Hsu!

- Tonight - Raymond Lam => The big surprise from his new album. I hope that this song will be plugged so I'll have a chance to see a performance of this song with choreographed dance steps, although I know it's unlikely...

1 comment:

p.w. said...

when i saw your post, my initial reaction was 'myolie and raymond sing now?'

after listening, i quite like the myolie song. i'm ambivalent about the raymond track (like the chorus, don't care for the rest).