Sunday, December 26, 2010

My Top 10 of 2010

It's the time of the year and it was hard to choose 10 songs because 2010 was so...bland...Not in particular order.

- 王力宏 --- Album: 十八般武藝

完美孤獨 - 莫文蔚 --- Album: 寶貝

雨下一整晚 - 周杰倫 --- Album: 跨時代

Double Trouble - 張學友 --- Album: Private Corner

LOVE! - Hebe --- Album: To Hebe

吹摯友 - C君 featuring 方大同 --- Album: 奇蹟

無人之境 - 陳奕迅 --- Album: Time Flies

Rock It - 大嘴巴 --- Album: 万凸3


愛不愛 - 郭采潔 --- Album: 煙火

Deadline - 張敬軒 --- Album: N/A

* All pics from Yesasia.com

3 comments:

p.w. said...

hi, thanks for sharing!

i really love the big band sound of that 張學友 track. is the rest of the album like that?

i also really like the ease and flow of the lyrics of that C君 song.

do you have those two albums? i'd like to check them out.

i also made my own year-end list on my blog. maybe something will interest you?

Yih said...

Hey, p.w

Nope, I don't have both albums. From what I heard, Jacky's album is classified as a jazz album.

I'm listening to your list right now, will comment later...:p

tomeighm said...

link you could try these out her latest blog bags replica ysl go to this website Dolabuy Hermes