Thursday, May 3, 2007

Still watching Be Strong, Geum Soon...

Yup, I'm still watching Be Strong, Geum Soon and I'm around episode 100 or so. That means I still have 60+ episodes to go. More dramas, more tensions and more tears to come...

Kang Ji Hwan is starting to grow on me...It's now that I realize he has a nice smile, I didn't notice it when I saw Fireworks (bad drama, avoid!) last year. Who knows, I might consider to watch 90 Days, Time To Love for him.

The supposingly good ending of the drama...

2 comments:

uniGoup said...

Be Strong, Geum Soon :
is also very famous in many countries in south East Asia.
Now, is airing in Singapore. Increasing viewers are praising
a lot to both Kang Ji Hwan & Han Hye Jin.
A very effective and touch-heart good-happy-ending drama.
Priseworthy !
Let us all Cheers to Han Hye Jin &
Kang Ji Hwan for their great success & great achievement .

Unknown said...

visit here discover this check my source check out this site their explanation aaa replica bags