Wednesday, June 13, 2007

The Best Romance

Synopsis from Yesasia:
Romance can bloom out of the strangest events. Sometimes even very embarrassing ones. Running after a pickpocket, Detective Kang Jae Hyuk (Lee Dong Wook, My Girl) finds out how problematic journalist Choi Soo Jin (Hyun Young, The Art of Seduction) can be when the fish skewer she's eating magically ends up impaled in his abdomen. Is it destiny, love at first sight? Not quite. But the two start to form a reluctant but formidable alliance: he's good looking, a great fighter, and a good detective. And she's determined to get her story done. Together, they make The Perfect Couple.


My comments:
Errr…although I’m a fan of Lee Dong Wook, I would still say that this movie is mediocre. I did have some laughs and I actually find the later half better than the first half which was lame with the petty bickering. But the movie is a bit too long for such thin plot. Although I’m neutral to Hyun Young (and her voice) but I still find her unbearable here. It’s not really the “best romance” here…!

No comments: