Thursday, June 7, 2007

Playlist of early June

Summer is approaching and it's the peak period for new song/album releases. There are a lot of good songs lately and I must be in the mood for traditional Chinese instruments fused in pop music lately…

中國話 – S.H.E => I’m not their fan but they happen to have catchy songs each year and I think this is one.

小小 – Joey Yung => When I first heard it, I didn’t recognize it was Joey and what is even more shocking, I didn’t have the slightest hint that it’s a Jay composition. Hide in shame!

咕嘰咕嘰 - Stefanie Sun => a cute and lively song with Yanzi showing a different side of her.

酷愛 – Hins Cheung => I usually like Hins’ Mandarin songs more but his newest Cantonese song is quality stuff from this year. His voice is deeper in this song.

No comments: