Saturday, June 30, 2007

Time

Synopsis from Yesasia:
Plastic surgery has become a hot topic in Korea, covered in films ranging from horrors like Cinderella to romantic comedies like 200 Pounds Beauty. Kim addresses this controversial theme in a slightly different way. Se Hee (Sung Hyun Ah) and Ji Woo (Ha Jung Woo - The Unforgiven) have been together for years, but their relationship is slowly dying down, their love changing into a mere mildly pleasing familiarity. To solve her problems, Se Hee makes a drastic decision: change her facial appearances completely through plastic surgery and start a new life. Weeks later, Ji Woo meets a strange waitress at a cafe. She calls herself Sae Hee and, even though he's never seen her before, something feels strangely familiar...

My comments:
I surprisingly like Time and I don’t know why. The main characters were not too likeable, the story was a bit unbelievable and I think I still didn’t fully get the ending. However, it made me think a lot after watching it. I have a lot to say about this movie but for some odd reasons, I’m unable to express my thoughts. Hmmm…let’s say from this movie, we can see how love can be destructive, how love can make a person lose its mind and identity…Hey, this is actually a love story!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Até mais.