Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Chik Chak 903 Awards 2007

Happy New Year! Today, it’s the annual 叱吒樂壇流行榜頒獎典禮 as well…
Hehe…it’s proven that I’m a maniac…I really woke up at 7am on New Year Day to listen the award show live from the radio station. I’m that motivated just because I think Chik Chak is always a jaw-dropping award ceremony with surprising and unexpected winner list and it’s the most high and emotional when it comes to atmosphere. Now, I'll have to wait for the TVB edit version of the award show...hope that they won't cut a lot...

Chik Chak Top 10 Songs (in order of accumulated airplay):
1. 酷愛 - 張敬軒
2. Crying In The Party - 陳奕迅
3. 花落誰家 - 李克勤
4. 愛回家 - 古巨基
5. 木紋 - 何韻詩
6. 前程錦繡 - 許志安
7. 愛一個上一課 - 容祖兒
8. 逼得太緊 - 吳雨霏
9. 男人KTV - 側田
10. 東京鐵塔下 GuLu GuLu - 有耳非文

4 Stations Album Award: In Control - 吳雨霏

Chik Chak Group Newcomer:
Gold: Hotcha
Silver: 朱凌凌
Bronze: Kolor

Chik Chak Female Newcomer:
Gold: 李卓庭
Silver: 鍾舒漫
Bronze: 梁雨恩

Chik Chak Male Newcomer:
Gold: 洪卓立
Silver: 周柏豪
Bronze: 小肥

Chik Chak Singer-Composer Award:
Gold: 王菀之
Silver: 張繼聰
Bronze: Eric Kwok

Chik Chak Lyricist Award: 林夕
Chik Chak Composer Award: 張繼聰
Chik Chak Arrangement Award: 雷頌德
Chik Chak Producer Award: 雷頌德
Chik Chak Album Award: Listen To Eason Chan - 陳奕迅

Chik Chak Group Award:
Gold: 農夫
Silver: Twins
Bronze: Zarahn

Chik Chak Female Singer:
Gold: 容祖兒
Silver: 何韻詩
Bronze: 謝安琪

Chik Chak Male Singer Award:
Gold: 陳奕迅
Silver: 古巨基
Bronze: 張敬軒

Chik Chak My favorite Group Award: 農夫
Chik Chak My favorite Male Singer: 陳奕迅
Chik Chak My favorite Female Singer: 楊千嬅
Chik Chak My Favorite Song Award: 酷愛 - 張敬軒

My comments: See, I told you that the results can be surprising and unexpected. Eason being the big winner is expected but Hins winning that many is a big surprise! I'm very delighted with Fama sweeping all the group awards...at least, it's not always Twins! Just hearing what Louis Cheung and Kay Tse said make me have teary eyes and I hope that TVB won't cut those parts...

*** Meanwhile, I want to recall a precious performance by 四強唱作人 from last year’s Chik Chak Awards. Long live the friendship!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i was at the awards...let me tell you it was dead boring listen to 50people saying 'thank you thank you thank you' to 100s o other randoms...sad...no performance like the 2006 one

jasonbob said...

supreme clothing
yeezy
canada goose outlet
golden goose outlet
kobe 9
nike react
yeezy sneakers
kevin durant shoes
golden goose
kyrie 7