Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Robbers vs. Hong Gil Dong tonight...

Today, Jan 2 is the premiere of two Korean dramas that I’m looking forward to: Robbers (SBS) and Hong Gil Dong (KBS). Both new dramas are competing with New Heart (MBC), which already passed 20% in rating in Korea. Hmmm...


Robbers (MBC)
Cast: Jang Hyuk and Lee Dae Hae
My pros: Jang Hyuk (I’ll prepare towels to wipe my drools…haha) and semi-looking forward to Lee Da Hae, hoping that her cutesy acting will be reduced this time.
My cons: I read that it’s a melodrama somewhere…uh-oh…


Hong Gil Dong (KBS)
Cast: Kang Ji Hwan, Sung Yu Ri and Jang Geun Suk
My pros: Kang Ji Hwan (look at his costume!) and it’s the Hong sisters who are responsible for the script.
My cons: Sung Yu Ri (although, I’m beginning to be more neutral towards her) and yikes, it’s 24 episodes!

No comments: