Monday, October 27, 2008

Famous 08


Yesterday evening, I went to watch Famous 08: 4th Annual Montreal Chinese Contest at Club Soda with friend B. Call me outdated but I never knew that such contest exixted in Montreal and it's the fourth year now! The reason why we went is because HK singer Jason Chan was the guest...how rare to have Chinese celebrities in Montreal!

I actually enjoyed the show last night, the ambiance was pleasant. Who knows, the winner might be a future celebrity in HK :)

- Joe Cheng (an actor/singer who was in quite a few TVB series) was the MC last night.
- Jason Chan sang 4 songs: 永久保存, I Miss You, 固執 and 車匙. Even though I'm not a fan but he sounded really good live!
- The male contestants were better than the female contestants.
- I guess that Raymond Lam must be popular here as well since he was mentioned a few times during the evening.
- I finally realize that my camera sucks at taking pictures in the dark! I hope that my friend's pictures will turn out better than mine...


Before the show started

The MCs

The nine contestants

Jason Chan

Jason Chan again

Jason Chan with MCs

Jason Chan with the contestants at the end

No comments: