Sunday, October 17, 2010

Baby and I

Baby and I Synopsis: (http://www.koreatimes.co.kr)
Jun-su is a popular but rebellious 19-year-old. One day, his parents give him an ultimatum, leaving him alone in the house to rehabilitate his life. He doesn't mind the independence until a six-month-old baby Wooram is delivered to his doorstep. He has no choice but to care for Wooram and attend to his demand for breast milk. Where can he find a nanny?


My comments:
Haha…I’m having my Jang Geun Suk fix so I chose Baby and I to watch and boy, 1-2 years can really make a difference to an actor. If you saw HK movie Rob-B-Hood and thought that baby Matthew was cute; then here, baby Mason was equally cute! Don’t you just want to cuddle and hug him? His expressions are so cute and his crying…the airport scene is just so aww…

The movie is pretty watchable and entertaining if you’re not looking for much depth. I kinda predicted that twist at the end but when you think about it, Woo Ram’s mother (who we never met) has to be stunning beauty to create this baby (I’m sorry, but the biological father is not stunning in the look department, just saying). I found he adult voiceover for the baby annoying more than funny. Overall, baby Mason is really the scene stealer here!

The unexpected daddy and the baby...aww...

*** Yeah...my long vacation abroad starts tomorrow...so later next month...:p

1 comment:

p.w. said...

have a good vacation!!!