Friday, October 15, 2010

It’s too bad that I couldn’t finish...

- Boys Over Flowers => - Funny how the Taiwanese version was my obsession of summer 2002 and this latest Korean adaptation didn’t have the same effect. I think I stopped around episode 5 last year. I had a second attempt to watch it a while ago but I was still stuck at episode 6. Why it didn’t work for me? It’s hard to explain what’s wrong. Is it because I’m too old for this? I remember cringing during the bullying parts and out of F4, only Kim Bum made an impression from what I saw. My loss, maybe, but pass...


- Cinderella's Sister => I gave up in episode 7. But I give credit to this drama for bringing me back to Korean dramas earlier this year. The reason I picked up this drama: Chun Jung Myung! I adore this actor and I like Moon Geun Young as well. However, both leads cannot save my lack of interest in continuing the drama. The first four episodes were great but then it just seem to go nowhere but everyone being miserable and being mad at each other.

No comments: