Friday, October 8, 2010

Out of 'drought'

Wow, I didn’t update this blog more than a year! Time flies...There were times during that year that I wanted to delete this blog but as I kept looking back at my posts, it was kind of hard to let go because I had great fun writing these posts. It didn’t help that I absolutely forgot the password of my blogger account. Once I logged in recently, I was surprised (or furious) to delete 300+ spam comments.

So what happened during that year? I had a ‘drought’ period for blog writing because I spent my time…reading. I was reading anything from Stieg Larsson’s Millenium trilogy, Charlaine Harris’ Sookie Stackhouse novels, J.R. Ward’s Black Dagger Brotherhood novels, just to name a few. It was during that time when I didn’t watch any series and was more or less ignorant of the HK music scene. As time goes by, I just lacked motivation to continue writing about anything.

Now, I want to [try] keep writing this blog because 1) I need to practice my writing, if not I’m afraid I will not know how to write anymore and 2) I recently picked up Korean dramas again. Aah…Korean dramas are like addictive drugs. I thought I’m immune to it now as I consider myself in ‘Korean drama rehab’ this last year but once I had contact with it, I’m a junkie again…

1 comment:

p.w. said...

hi,

nice to see your blog active again! sucks about all the spam comments; isn't it great that blogger has some anti-spam now?

maybe you can now blog about your reading too?