Saturday, July 21, 2007

Unstoppable Marriage

Unstoppable Marriage Synopsis (from http://www.koreanfilm.or.kr/)
Eun-ho, a daughter of Ji-man the Feung Shui expert who lives up to tradition inheritance, and Ki-baek, the only son of Mal-nyon who is both a tycoon in Kangnam-gu and a leader in luxury, rode a paraglider and had an minor accident. They grew up and live in the different backgrounds so that they fight like a cat and dog over everything. Even though they hate each other, at the same time, they come to fall for each other and become a couple. The only matter is to obtain each family’s consent.

My comments:
I expected a lousy comedy but it turned out to be pretty entertaining. Despite the movie being almost 2 hours, I didn’t feel so. I thought that Ha Suk Jin and Eugene lacked chemistry as a couple and I didn’t buy how they suddenly fell in love. On the other hand, their parents were more interesting and fun to watch as I found their bickering funnier. I would say it's worth a watch if you're not a picky viewer...

No comments: