Monday, August 13, 2007

What went wrong?!

Something is wrong with me lately…I started some movies and dramas but couldn’t make it to the end. Perhaps, I’m still having the Capital Scandal withdrawal symptoms…Help me! I feel so empty when I have nothing to watch!!!

Dramas/movies that have the honor for making in my unfinished list includes:

- I’m a Cyborg but That’s Okay => It’s really rare that I give up watching a movie but I did with this one after ½ hour. It’s a very bizarre movie and I can’t seem to appreciate it. I like Bi/Rain but I was never too fond of Im Soo Jung for some unknown reasons…

- War of Money (SBS, 16 episodes) => Surprise, one of the highest rated drama of the year but I can’t seem to connect to it after some episodes. It's very tense but I feel really exhausted while watching it. Park Shin Yang or not, Shin Dong Wook (with an unflattering hairstyle in a portion of the drama) or not, Park Jin Hee or not, I’m abandoning this drama!

- First Love (SBS, 16 episodes) => an almost “unheard” drama of 2003 with a cast that I like but the story is so boring that I give up after 3 episodes. Plus, I see a potential teacher-student love relationship coming, which I’m not too fond of.

No comments: