Thursday, September 6, 2007

Grr....

Just when I have nothing to watch currently, my relative lend us Into The Sun (SBS, 20 episodes with Kwon Sang Woo before Stairway To Heaven fame) and 90 Days, Time To Love (MBC, 16 episodes)…The bad news is that both sets have defective discs and while I was watching the second episode of Into The Sun, it just froze. I tried on 3 DVD players, my computer and even my bro’s Xbox, it still won’t work…too bad…


I was interested to watch Into The Sun because it was THE drama that made my mom a fan of Kwon Sang Woo! I had my chance to watch it back then but it was a dubbed version so I skipped it. I just have to see it to find out the appeal of Kwon Sang Woo once more. Speaking of him, I saw a lot of his works in dramas and movies but I never fell for him more or less thanks to my mom’s random comment. She was gushing about his looks, smile, and body blah blah blah; but then commented that he has a pair of “lusty eyes” (淫眼 in Chinese). Ever since that comment, whenever I see him gazing passionately at his co-stars, instead of being smitten, I burst out laughing instead. I didn’t finish Sad Sonata partly because of that. Now, that I kinda want to watch him one more time, the discs prevented me…oh well…I guess it’s fate! No offence to his fans...:p

No comments: