Monday, September 3, 2007

Metro Radio Guo Yu Li Awards 2007

Haha...I'm like a month behind for mentioning about this show. Since I had nothing to watch, I caught the 2007 新城國語力頒獎禮 airing on Fairchild last night. The show suffered a lot of cuts from Fairchild; I was so worried that they’ll cut out the performances of my favs. I was basically watching the show for the sake of Andy Lau, Gary Chaw, Khalil Fong and JJ Lin. To my relief, I saw them perform at least one song on stage. Although not a very representative award show since Metro Radio is known to be a “pork dividing” station when it comes to awards but if they don’t split the awards that way, I think the chance is slim to see them together in another award show. Well, there’s still the upcoming 第七屆全球華語歌曲排行榜頒獎典禮 from RTHK…

No comments: