Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Jay Chou's new song

When I saw the following potential cover for Jay's upcoming album “On The Run”, I fainted! I’m still praying that it will be a different cover image when the album officially releases next month. I believe in miracles


Now, I just heard his new song 牛仔很忙 and I fainted again! Huh?! Is that really Jay? I think I need time to ‘digest’ it. I do give him my thumbs up for trying something so…different…Anyway, since I’m a hardcore fan, I’ll still buy the album even if it stinks :p

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tai wan:
Chou's albums have been criticized for the lack of change compared to his earlier works. However, he emphasized that he will not alter his style because this is the music he really want, and he don't see what he want by moving ahead. fainted...:p

p.w. said...

hm, he's going in a 'western' direction.

uh, ok.

good luck when you hear the rest of the album. don't faint!