Sunday, December 21, 2008

Jay Chou concert @ Toronto

I joined the Jay Chou concert tour to Toronto just to watch the show...I do consider this a chance of a lifetime to see him live since I've been a fan for 7 years. It was totally worth it despite that huge snow storm in Ontario that delayed a lot of things and that I have to work the next day...

The concert lasted about 2 1/2 hours and the crowd was pretty high. I was in fangirl mode by screaming and singing along out loud too! I managed to shoot clips of every song and as always, I complain that my camera just sucks at shooting in the dark...so the pictures were not too satisfying; they are either blurry or you see a minuscule Jay...sigh...

Concert ticket, booklet and glowstick...I was part of the 'mountain peak crowd'...







Jay playing GuZheng!!! I wish that the quality of this pic is better!

Concert rundown:
- 黄金甲
- 無雙
- 最後的戰役
- 不能說的秘密
- 安靜
- 聽媽媽的話
- 黑色幽默
- 最長的電影
- 說好的幸福呢
- 牛仔很忙
- 千里之外
- 青花瓷
- 本草綱目
- 夜的第七章
- 夜曲
- 迷迭香
- 稻香
- 雙截棍 (acoustic happy version)
- 彩虹
- 開不了口
- 陽光宅男
* Encore (the best part of the concert!!!):
- 霍元甲 + 雙截棍

***Youtube has lots of clips of the concert, wow, a big thank you to the uploader so I can relive back!

2 comments:

p.w. said...

oh wow, it looks like your had an amazing time... waiting for seven years, now finally seeing your favourite singer in a live concert, how exciting!

yanmaneee said...

yeezy boost
off white
yeezys
off white shoes
fitflops sale clearance
hermes birkin
adidas nmd
chrome hearts outlet
nike epic react
off white hoodie