Sunday, December 28, 2008

My Top 10 of 2008

It's the time of the year! This list is purely based on personal taste and bias and it's not in particular order.

十字架 - 謝安琪 --- Album: Binary

每個人都會 - 方大同 --- Album: Orange Moon

分手要狠 - 吳雨霏 --- Album: Lady K: Transformation

幸福合作社 - 范曉萱 --- Album: They Kiss Again OST

愛不疚 - 林峯 --- Album: Your Love

周大俠 - 周杰倫 --- Album: Jay Chou 2007 World Tour Concert Live

夢非夢 - 容祖兒 --- In Motion (Mandarin version unreleased)

深深愛過你 - 薛之谦 Album: 深深愛過你

不吐不快 - 張敬軒 --- Album: Urban Emotions

復刻回憶 - 薛凱琪 & 方大同 Album: It's My Day


Besides my top 10 of the year, I also compiled my top 4 [fill the blank] songs, for the sake of being mean for once. Suggestions for the blank: scratch-head, what-the-bloody-hell, cringe-worthy, laughable...you name it...

- 中華冷面 - 鄧麗欣 => Stephy is cute, there is nothing wrong for once with her singing and the melody is catchy but the lyrics are WTH. "Where did you get your noodles" bwahaha

- 連帶關係 - Twins => I feel bad to put them here since I don't know if there's a chance to see them back together in the future. Unfortunately, I remember myself rolling eyes at the scratch head lyrics when I heard this song since the beginning of the year. Song written by Jay Chou and it's rapped Jay Chow....hmmm...

- 水果大聯盟 - 裕美 => A song that should not be taken too seriously and it's targeted for kids, fine...but I swear once you hear it, the singing and the lyrics are unforgettable!

- 大開色界 - 劉美君 => It's Prudence Lau's comeback song and it's...cool...BUT I always have chills in a bad way whenever I hear this song. Maybe I still can't accept the boldness of the song...

No comments: